♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, September 20, 2009

♥20.09♥ GenTing❤TriP

♥20.09♥ GenTing❤TriP

Sleep around 3am yesterday,
wake up 6am today..
Such a miracle I can wake up so early xD
(*^∀’) Then dear come to fetch me~
we go to eat DimSum.I love DimSum (*^▽^*)
^^eat dou very full er..sek sai my dear~♥

Breakfast-DimSum with my DeaR
Then go GenTinG Lu^^
Very Lucky..no jam at all..
Stop and borrow toilet..haha xD
I love the cold weather..so cool^^
2nd stop - Uncle Lim temple =)
Then stop in another temple again
=D Take so many pictures..Happy~
Me and Eriko^^
Dear and Eric.[ 万佛塔 ]-If not mistaken..
Climb dou me sei-sei-har...Finally climb dou LEVEL 9~!must take picha! Fresh Air~
My dear and his 同胞..
My deaR with a LengLui~ Its time to pray^^ My dear promoting [灵芝亭] =P ForeVer Love Then we [正正式式] go up First World Lur~
We are so hungry..55 go find thing eat xD
Then my dear & Eric play gameS
Ohya..dear and Eric also play tis...
While waiting them,LengLui take picS^^
Tot wan2 play in Outdoor Theme Park,
but we are late..dinhv enuf time..
Altough I scare to play those game,
but I sheung play tat 'ship on the lake'..sound so romantic..
and then I also wanna play the worm-monorail in indoor Theme park er..

Change idea..we go [ Ripley's Believe it or not]
Haha-mirror..we laugh dou non-stop..^^
Tangan Panjang.. Really very very tall...I reach his 'tou-ci'(stomach hole) only =P Special~! Made from bread leh! Then we go yumcha in Coffee Bean
We sit outdoor..wa..cold dou ahma also cant recognise..
mY hair cold dou ice ice geh feel ==
But I got my dear sek sek me ^^so Warm D lar..
Very fast hungry geh lor..
When me and dear saw cup noodles in mini market,
we very sheung eat~!so......
Mr. Bui-Min
On the way rush to collect tickets,55 take some pics sin..
After collect the tickets,we go Arena of Stars~!
Tis is my first time(≧ω≦) Excited x100000
Start~!
The opening very grand,
all the dance are very nice too.
Especially [Dangerous] [Smooth Criminal] [Bear it]
The touching wan [You are not alone]~
[Heal the world] wa..the background of the stage very very nice lor!!
Take pics with Jordan Sam^^
We go to the behind stage once the concert end,
take pictures with Jordan Sam.
He is so friendly and kind =)
Then we hang around after the concert~
Genting really change alot..
Actually I think is because I long time din come ady..
Dear bring me go here go there,
I langsung dunno the direction..
Genting is sooooo cold at niteZ..
aiyo..I saw many sticker-photo machine but 2day din make up..so ignore it la..

Today is a pretty nice dayS.Happy DaYs

I love my dear so so so much~




No comments:

Post a Comment