♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, September 26, 2009

♥26.09♥ OiSam Dinner from MummY c⌒☆

♥26.09♥ OiSam Dinner from MummY c⌒☆

8.42am dear wake me up.
then after I prepare,dear bring me go Loke Yew.
eat our breakfast.Tomyam recommended by my dear.
nice ar..but too big bowl dy (*>ε<*)


TomYam recommended by dear

Then go home,dear wanna take a card.
aftertat accompany dear cut hair.
His hair long dy..wahaha xD
Dear's friend said I thin jor..

Aftertat go home watch some movie,
dunno where to go,
coz tot dear wanna go Serdang 3pm.
but finally canceled,no nid go.

Mummy called me,
and told me tat she will cook 2nite..
wao..(^∀・)=☆ Good!got nice thing to eat~!
dear and me go home,
my mummy still cooking.
Bath for ToiToi and FarFar,and clean their cage.
7pm,eat with mummy,SernB,Muimui and my dear.
My JiuJiuS also got come to eat together.
The dishes my mummy cook really very nice geh lor.
Got 1st love geh feel.Muacks.Mummy hou geng~!

Mummy CooKinG..
My MuiMui~sick face..kelian..
Dear and me~
It's time to eat~!!! (*^▽^*) 
Dear and me again^^ Mummy and SernB^^
Lemon Chicken^^Nice~! Black Pepper Squid with Onion.~Nice! Abalone Mushroom+ Mushroom chicken^^niCe~ Egg with sweet preserved vege^^nicE~! Pak-choi with prawn^^fresh and nice~! Lemon Coke.
CLEARED^^
After the dinner,eat fruit.
really Paiseh..ChoyTeng ask her brother send the mooncakes for me.
Aiyo..really Paiseh dy..Thx a lot..
Then I busy packing the bags and lingeries,
and I use dear's phone to capture those bag's photo.

Not bad mah..capture by me^^

dear also busy,fix tat lamp.Wa..he really did it..
he hou geng..very difficult to fix geh leh..
The lamp really very nice..both design also very nice!
but failed to take photo =(
1 for me,1 for my muimui & mummy,1 for dear and 1 for dear.

My dear very busy..
VonVon^^
My mummy cute face =) My muimui llove tis turtle(star) lamp.
The starsign wan..Really very nice~!

then we eat Mooncakes and drink chinese Tea together.
2mooncakes make from ChoyTeng and 1 from Purple Cane.
aftertat dear only go home,around 12am+
kelian my dear,he very tired dy..

My muimui and mummY
VonVon and KhongKhong~
ShuenSern Leong~
ReiVern~(6^^) SernB and MummY~
SerN b with mummy's hand.=P PurpleCane-JasmineTea with Lotus.nice~^^ Inside got tis paper geh wo..
Tis wan make from ChoyTeng~ Black sesame and GreenTea~
King'S

No comments:

Post a Comment