♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, October 2, 2009

♥02.10♥ Lunch wif dear,tea wif mummY (●^∪^●)

♥02.10♥ Lunch wif dear,tea wif mummY (●^∪^●)

Promised my dear (^ω^)go find he during his lunch time today
actually I wan2 give mooncake for dear's ahyi,so I dated them ^^
thx for my darling mummy fetch me to Jln Sultan Ismail
then I meet with my dear,we put mooncake in ahyi office
coz tot tat ahyi not free to lunch together
who know she is in Pavilion also =D so we lunch 2gether in Nando's
Ahyi really very cute (〃^∇^) oways make me laugh loud loud

Ahyi buy for dear and me,from Bali (^^)
Cream souP(^^)
Dear-Hot Peri peri(^^)
Mine-Lemon & HerB(^^)

then dear and me go back to dear's office
I am a big head prawn,I 4get to bring my handphone
I must stay with dear so that mummy can contact me
while waiting for mummy to come to fetch me
dear do his job,then I read newspaper lor
then mummy reach,accompany mummy eat chicken rice again.haha xD
really very tak biasa lar..din bring handphone.. (T_T)
cant sms with dear((*/Д\) cant take tis pic take tat pic

My sweet Dear(^^)
Me(^^)

then fetch SernB from school
let he bath in office,so we stay a while in office
sernB hav mooncake festival party in his tuition centre
then mummy and me go walk walk in sri petaling
walk dou tired jor then we yumcha and hv some snacks.
(^∀^)3838 with my darling mummy~

We yumcha in tis cafe(^^)
My sweet mummy and me(^^)
Salad Prawn(^^) Golden Cha-seow-sou(^^)
HongKong BoLo Pau(^^)
Simut Milk tea(^^)
Honey Lemon(^^)

7pm something,fetch sernB again then we go home
dunno wat happen MRR2 so so so jam(#--)
then we turn to Connaught highway,also jam
jam dou I sleepy and asleep
reached home,go to my neighbour's house,beside my house to eat
they hv buffet today,it's a wedding celebration
eat dou full full and fat fat (≧∀≦) then go home

Catering service(^^)
Almost finish when I reach (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment