♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, October 18, 2009

♥18.10♥ Back to KL

♥18.10♥ Back to KL

Sleep until 2pm only wake up..
omg ⊙﹏⊙ I sleep too much lar..
then mama cook mee for me to eat =)
Cook by my Mama for me ^^

The weather is so so so hot..
then daddy said wan2 go play water..
∪︿∪ at first I donwan to go..
But my muimui wan we all go @_@ oklor..
I also dunno how to describe where is it..
my daddy say 'waterfall'..but it look like a river.
I just wash leg there..while daddy and sernB swim..
the water is really very fresh and cold..
Haha xD Very seldom I can be so close with the nature.
*My father ~
*Me ~
*Mummy,ShuenSern,Reivern + 3/4 of my father ~
*My muimui so cute ~
*Me again =) ~
*My brother..very funny..he drop inside the water ~
*JieJie + MuiMui ~
*The lenglui's legssss ~*Before we leave there ~
A picture of Pokok Getah =)

Then we go back home@manchis..
rest a while,bath..
try to study BIS but really can't 'in brain'
<(‵^′)>so hate tis subject~! I am not interested with it !
aftertat eat again (๑→ܫ←)
but we just can eat a little bit,
eat too full will very sanfu when we 'sit car' later..

DinneR
*Soup of the day-Black Bean + Fish soup ~*Fried Wantan ~
*Pig Leg Vinegar ~
*Chicken ~
*Roast meat ~
*Vege no.1 ~
*Vege no.2 ~
around 10pm,say bye bye to my hometown.
(。◕∀◕。) Go back to KL..
reached my home around 12am+
Miss my room =)
sleep too much today ε(・ω・`*)з 4am+ only sleep..


No comments:

Post a Comment