♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

♥13.10♥ (#-.-)Lost ATM card

♥13.10♥ (#-.-)Lost ATM card

Wake up..55 prepare..
Mummy's car not yet gaodim..still in the workshop..
(︶︿︶)
so we have to follow daddy's car..
Daddy fetch us to eat first..then only go back to office =)

[天真无邪]~
Some Pics of Foods xD

Then Boy JiuJiu fetch me to UCSI..
group study with ChoyTeng,HuaiQin and LiLi..
have to gaodim the FA1 (*^▽^*) 
We aim A ~!

In the librarY =)

study until 6pm-7pm..then only go back..
dear come to fetch me..
╰(‵□′)╯Mummy geh car not ready yet..
omg..so mafan..(┬_┬) no car = no leg..
ask dear to stop me at Maybank & Public Bank..
I wan2 do some transaction..
but I lost my Public Bank atm card today..
ˋ(′~‵") I also dunno why..I tot I take bac dy..

dinner with my dear

then only go home (^ω^)


No comments:

Post a Comment