♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 17, 2009

♥17.10♥ [2] Happy DeepavaLi =)

♥17.10♥ [2] Happy DeepavaLi =)

ˋ︿ˊ My father always sinka me..!
Told me that he will wake up at 10am today,
and we will leave our house at 11am,going back our hometown..
(-__-) I force myself to wake up so early..
but 11am,our depart time
he still sleeping like a pig.
Finally..I slept back again..take a nap for 3hours..xD
Then we leaves our home near 3pm..
Rainy Day

On the way,daddy gave something for his customer ..
Stopped again in Tesco@Selayang,daddy hv to buy a hamper..


we headed to daddy's friend+customer's house at Batu Caves area.
He ask us to eat in his house,Deepavali celebration(・∀・)
Yea..got mum mum to eat,I already feel hungry
Take picha while waiting 4 daddy buy hamper..
Daddy hp take picha not nice =.=

We reached ~!
Their decorations ^o^
Hamper by us =)
Mummy + mE~^^
Daddy+Sern+Me+Muimui~^^
Cookies^^
Can eat lar~^^
VonVon^^
Husband chat with husband =P
Wife chat with wife =P
My HingDai & JimUI =D

Pics of the dishes
Chili sauce Prawn#
Curry #
Fried Chicken #
Vege #
Nasi briyani # (maybe wrong spelling =P )

Aftertat,continue our journey

sms with dear..then I asleep Zzzzz
(。◕∀◕。)Reach my hometown,Manchis@Pahang around 7pm+
rest a while..then eat again..
my mama cooked many dishes and soup for us =)

Cook by my Mama
Soup of the day # Lin-Ao soup =)
Taufu Bok #
Fried Fish #
Meat #
Vege #
Brinjaul #
After our dinner,
boiled a pot of chinese tea,
sit there slow slow 'Tiap' and chat with SernB and mummY(*^▽^*)
before I go to bed,I bath again..
so total I bath for 4times today (#--)

No comments:

Post a Comment