♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, October 19, 2009

♥19.10♥ (´З`)σ< [ I wan2 eat good good thing !!!! ]

♥19.10♥ (´З`)σ< [ I wan2 eat good good thing !!!! ]

MY NEW KEY~


Wake up around 2pm ⊙ω⊙ sleep dou very enuf..
decide to stay home,and try my best to study BIS today..
But I can't focus lar..I 心野... ≧︿≦
Beside of studying..I blog..msn..facebook...etc
Very kelian..nothing to eat..eat maggie mee...
Tis cause me to make a decision:
(´З`)σ< [ I want to eat good good thing once the final finish!!!! ]
Then evening time....mummy come back..
Give me a key..yea yea yea (^皿^) Mummy help me 'beat' a key jor~
Happy =D I have my own key la..
11.30pm..I feel hungry..TEH mummy bring me go dabao supper..
Then keep study...(●`・ω・)ゞ
I feel tat my brain is more ★smart★ during night time..
Tonight mummy and muimui sleep in my room =)
Mummy and me 3838 chat the whole night...
(つ^ω^(^ω^*)タ we are so naughty..hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment