♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, October 15, 2009

♥15.10♥ ToiToi 1日游 in my RooM ⊙﹏⊙

♥15.10♥ ToiToi 1日游 in my RooM ⊙﹏⊙

Said tat meet at 11am today with ChoyTeng there..
but I wake up late..lucikly they cancel to play badminton today.
It is really the time to study jor ∪﹏∪ next week FINAL...

I wake up around 12pm..then prepare all the thing..
then I tot to feed ToiToi drink water..
⊙﹏⊙who know..ToiToi lost already!!!!
I really stunned..then 55 start to find my ToiToi..
turn over all the thing in my room to find ToiToi..
worry tat ToiToi already go out from my room ╯︿╰
Finally..found ToiToi in a big plastic tub..
it falled inside and can't climb out..
Lucikly ar..hak sei ngor..(*^︹^*)

After settled ToiToi only I go school..
Meet them in library..
we will study for FA1 today =)
around 3.30pm we go OldTown eat something.
(^ω^)Yea..I drink dou Soya bean ler
hv a butter toast in Oldtown,
then buy something in Watson..
go back library and continue study..

In the library...

around 7pm
Mummy come to fetch me,
=D my mummy get her car lar \(^o^)/
Yea (*^▽^*) I hou sheung eat TomYam
then mummy bring me go eat..(^^)
so hangfuk..today sheung eat wat also eat dou~

Salad Popiah..very nice =)
My TomYam~^^ YummY YummY~
Mummy ordered tis wan..Tasty also~

Then go back home,clean my room,
my room very messy bcoz find ToiToi just now.
I feel tat I inhale many dust..
I am a very LengLui vacuum machine..(#--)
but ok lar..now my room is 70% clean..
will clean and tidy my room again after my final~

The 6babies..cute xD
Now only I know,2biji look like ToiToi and 4biji look like FarFar
My cute muimui =)


No comments:

Post a Comment