♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 24, 2009

♥24.10♥ Attend WeddingDinner wif Dear :D

♥24.10♥ Attend WeddingDinner wif Dear :D

Hehe (*^▽^*) I am still sleeping when my dear reach my home.
Dear bring back ToiToi,FarFar and the family to me,
while waiting for me to prepare,dear help them to bath,
clean the cage,change new wood bedding,feed them...etc...
(〃^∇^) My dear so deisek.~

My LengZai Kakhong~♥
My LengZai ToiToi,LengLui FarFar and the 6Babies~

Then dear and me go to Tesco@Midah
dear wan2 cut hair..but we eat first..c⌒☆
after eat in Pak Hailam Kopitiam,wait dear cut hair..
Lengzai jor la..then go back dear's home. (●´∀`●)  

Pak Hailam KopiTiam~
YiVon~
He only know to eat...~
and drink...~
Nasi Lemak with Chicken Rendang~
Mihun soup~
Lemon Honey..mine~
Ice lemon tea..for dear~
Orange juice for dear..he is so thirsty~

Evening time (*^皿^*) ban lengleng,
then attend a wedding dinner with dear and dear's daddy.
but it was raining..feel bad :( so cold and wet...
Tis is the 1st time I go to Cheers Palace (^^)
Only certain food nice (*>ε<*) then the place is damn cold..
♥ Sweet with my dear ♥ (○^з)(ε^○)

Cheers Palace~
Me(^^)
Keep takin pictures~(^^)
Haha(^^) Crab shape dessert~!

No comments:

Post a Comment