♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, October 23, 2009

♥23.10♥ Finish Exam !!! (*^▽^*) 

♥23.10♥ Finish Exam !!! (*^▽^*) 

I wake up 7am today,to do more practise..FA1..
Then 10am the exam start..I tot no problem..
but..after discuss with Qin.. (´(ェ)`)
Dissapointed :( I think I lost some marks..still hv A for me?
okla..donwan think lar..today weather so hot !!! ミ ゚Д゚彡
Then mummy fetch me,go eat..too hot !!!
I wanna go home bath..then go do Facial (^^)v
It's time for relax :D Spend 2hrs+ there..

All in purple colour~

Around 6pm+,lucikly YikYsin come to find me,
Raining quite heavily..she hv umbrella..
walk a while in Leisure..then we goto find thing eat..
wanna eat AsamLaksa but raining.. (⊙.⊙)
then we go into those restaurant..Not Bad Ar~

So many signature from artist and etc..~
OneHeart geh Asam Laksa~
FishAsk geh Har Mihun~Nice!
Outside food~ xD

Then we chat there,while waiting for the rain stop..
Bought something in Pasar Malam,
then go to Gilly Cafe.
Carmen reach already..
We ordered drinks and chat there :D
then Cheong,Calvin and Huei reached.
<(‵^′)> The most LatE KinG is Mr. Low Kit Leong.
Chat there (^^) Hope we can go for a trip.

Yumcha Time~!
OneHeart and Me :D
Calvin and CheongCheong~
MingHuei~
OneHeart and Me :D
Haha xD Carmen look so cute. :D
As usual,Jasmine Tea for me~ Seriously cannot order tis!! RM6.90 for 20+ batang =..=
Midnight,
My mummy cooked supper..
see..I will Poom Fat by my Mummy..
like a balloon............⊙﹏⊙

My Darling MummY~
My Muimui,so excited waiting for eat~
My Mummy's oisam hotdog Burger
SpokePerson for my Mummy's hotdog burger~


Fresh Tomato..
Fresh CuCumber.. Fresh Cabbage..
HotDogSss..
Dressing..
Bread..

No comments:

Post a Comment