♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, October 16, 2009

♥16.10♥ Nice DinneR (●^∪^●) 

♥16.10♥ Nice DinneR (●^∪^●)

Muimui + MummY + YivoN (^^)
MummY seksek Muimui (^^)
Me and my Brother (^^)
My sweet muimui (^^)
FuYu YouMak (^^)
I like tis wan!! Butter Chicken (^^)
Seafood Seaweed soup (^^)
Steamed Fish (^^)
My muimui (^^)
mY brotheR (^^)

Stay home today.
There is a bad news(・(ェ)・)I lost my BIS notes.
daddy's car...mummy car's..
I also 4get put in which car..
then can't find already..hv to photostat again =.=ll

Around 4pm+ mummy called me
tell me that she is on the way come back
bring me go eat mum mum (*^▽^*)
my mummy scare me 饿亲 er ~ =D haha

(・∀・)Then we go eat rice rice
once we reach the restaurant..
Then rain very very heavily..
really heavy dou very kuazheung ミ ゚Д゚彡 
after eat baobao,mummy bring her 3darling go cutHair..
her 3darling is me,shuensern and muimui xD Haha

Then go home
Watch drama-youtube-facebook-blogginG.(≧∀≦)
Ohya..my ToiToi very naughty -.- know to jump dy

No comments:

Post a Comment