♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, October 25, 2009

♥25.10♥ Mummy OiSam dinner (o′∀`o)ノ

♥25.10♥ Mummy OiSam dinner (o′∀`o)ノ

Dai Cha Fan~ xD
I love tis pic so much~!
Mr Lam look more SorSor than me~
Dear and me~


Wake up around 1pm..wondering why my dear no find me..
then only I know he din teach wushu today..(ε・`●)
wake up to prepare,then dear reached :D
He come out to play har ToiToi and FarFar 1st..
then accompany me to eat rice..dunno why my daddy buy rice 4 us today.
Then mummy also come bac,so we all chat at the dining table :D

aftertat,I accompany dear to Petaling Street there..
dear wan2 see doctor,do acupuncture..
( *≧∇≦)ε・ ) hope dear will feel better.
Raining day..so dear and me 55 go up car..

Actually I'm 自拍ing geh la..
The geongSi and VonVon..
KhongKhong and VonVon..
Play with dear geh spec..
I feel pain ..

Then go back my home.
My darling mummy start cooking ady..
Dear and me try to help mummy,and kakajiaojiao mummy^皿^
Mummy hou geng..cook Paper wrap chicken!
and many other nice and delicious dishes~!
then me and dear go Econsave,Buy something to make dessert (^^)
Start to eat around 8.30pm,today daddy also eating with us...
(^皿^)σ< I love mummy,I love my dear~! so so so much..

He wei-sik..and teach my muimui wei-sik..
My darling mummy..
YiVon..
Dear say..2 Lesbian..
Both also pretending..
Busy Busy..
Dear prepare the dessert..
Sit there and wait..haha xD
Dear QC the paper wrap chicken :D
Dear with my muimui~
My cute xiaoxiao (^^)
Dear and me~
Mummy and ShuenSern~
My PoPo~

Nice Dishes Come Lar~!


[Some Material] [Paper Wrap Chicken] Before Cook...
[Paper Wrap Chicken] Cooking...
[Paper Wrap Chicken] Gaodim jor lar...
[Paper Wrap Chicken] Open out jor lar...
[Soup Soup]
[Steam Chicken with ZhaChoi]
[Dessert]
[Very very nice geh Vege]
[GuLou Meat]
[GeungChong Fish]

No comments:

Post a Comment