♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Thursday, October 8, 2009

♥08.10♥ Yulek PasarMalam ^^v

♥08.10♥ Yulek PasarMalam ^^v

While waiting for tis..
Take Picha^^..
Look so suit the balloon=P
In my home..
My fried sotong er~..
Dear bought for mummY =D ..

alarm,Qin and ChoyTeng wake me up around 7.30am
but I sleep until 9am..
aiyo..I very very sleepy lar...∪ω∪
55 prepare all the thing..
Then go Angkasa with ChoyTeng..
≧﹏≦I sleepy until stand also can asleep ar yamkung..
We play badminton for 2hours..
then we have no energy to study anymore,
especially me...I sheung go home sleep ╯︿╰
so we arrange another day to study again,
then dismiss =P

Accompany mummy and muimui eat,
Then go home..bath..rest..sleep o(‧""‧)o
charge battery..dear come find me tonite..
Dear said tat wan2 bring me to Yulek pasar malam.
hehehehe (^^) I like go pasar malam
I saw burger in pasarmalam,with his hapi family..

Happy~I bought all the thing I wan2 eat
dear bought a balloon for muimui.
We meet dear's daddy..
(≧∀≦) uncle ask me:Kakhong buy for u to play ar?
Then dear stay in my home around 2hours.
happy & Sweet Time~
(つ^ω^(^ω^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment