♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Sunday, October 11, 2009

♥11.10♥ Mummy OiSam dinner again xD

♥11.10♥ Mummy OiSam dinner again xD

Today morning..when I sleep dou SongSong..
my bear bear dunno why suddenly start shaking..
when I open my eyes and find out why..
(-__-) then only I know is Mr Lam playing thing..
I tot I'm dreaming ⊙﹏⊙..

Then I slow slow wake up..
slow slow prepare..mimi momo..
gaodim dy..only go eat with my dear..
My dear said that he wan2 eat Hakka Min.. =)

On The Way..
Mr Lam..
VonVon..
His..Thick noodles..
My..Fine noodles...
He wan2 add many many chili geh...
Cincau and Cokes...

after eat mum mum..
dear wan2 go home bath and rest..
He very kelian..wake up so early to teach wushu..
then he sleep..I online (^^)

LengLui dou...

Evening time~
we drive thru McD..
I wan2 eat McFlurry..hehe ╭(′▽`)╭
then got the grey color glass for tis week..
dear wan2 collect so he ordered 1 set McNuggets..

Ordering...
EatinG...
The meaL...
The Cup...

then only go my home.
My darling mummy cook oisam dinner tonite...she is so geng..
Tis time she follow the recipi cook Thailand Mango Fish!
Just like wat I expect..so so so delicious..(〃^∇^) 
╯︿╰ Although I feel full but I can't stop eating..
and I'm really fat..tis is my mummy fault (T_T)

See my mummy CookinG...
I kakajiaojiao only...
See...Delicious dishes..
Bean Sprout with mushroom slice & Prawn...
Meat 'buiscuit'...my broken english =.=
PineApple chicken..
Thailand mango fish..@@ covered the mango slice liao..
Egg with my mummy's 秘制 sauce.. xD
My ABC soup ar~~! \(^o^)/
Mummy and MuiMui
Yivon and Kakhong
ShuenSern~
He is busying with Doraemon comic -.-
my muimui look like me rite ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment