♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

♥28.10♥ (ノ∀≦*)Wan2 go out~

♥28.10♥ (ノ∀≦*)Wan2 go out~

Today I wake up around 7.30am
I donwan to continue sleeping anymore..
I donwan become more and more lazy(≧ω≦) 
Then too free ady..try to stick the eyelashes(*^皿^*)hehe
very very hard to put =.= spend me so many time

Follow mummy go out today, go office..
ohya..I bought some soya and YauZhaGuai^^nice!
then my parcel reach to me.. :D happy.
Keep playing with the things I received..haha

★~ Soya :)
★~ Very fat but very tasty..

Then go to fetch SernB with mummy,
rainy day again (*⊃∀⊂*) feel cold lor..
then we go to Endah Parade =) eat & shop.

While eating...


In da boutique...
★~ Mummy bought 2pcs,I bought 1pcs
★~ Look more old o.0
★~ Aiyo...cute dou!!!!
★~ Baby shoes leh!!! so cute!
★~ Yivon (^^)

Go back to office aftertat,
mummy hv to finish some job..
then we go pasar malam :) bought many nice thing eat.
stop a while in dear's house on the way I go home.

★~ Can find out wat's my different?
★~ Stupid Lam KaKhong!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment