♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 10, 2009

♥10.10♥ I love GreenTea Snow Ice~!

♥10.10♥ I love GreenTea Snow Ice~!

Wake up..prepare all the thing..
Very rush..because I'm late
my brother wan2 go TsunJin to pay the 'intake fees'
TsunJin close on 12.30pm..
lucikly reach there around 12.20pm+,
filled the form,pay the fees..settled =)
then go eat mum mum near office..
Mummy wan2 go back office to do some jobs..

Using my Bro's handphone =P See~!! My muimui know how to use chopsticks dy ^^

Then mummy send me to school,
I am so so so lazy....Saturday leh.. T_T
Class replacement for Fa1
I leave UCSI once I learned the depreciation..
so sleepy and no study mood jor..
Mummy fetch me,then we go 100Yen
coz mummy wan2 buy something for 2molo dinner.
and then I can eat the GreenTea snow ice there~! (^^)

ShuenSern + MummY
Me^^
My muimui hou sienz jor...she wan2 go home sleep =P
GreenTea for me & Mummy
PeanuT
ManGo
ChocolatE

aftertat only go home
Tot wan2 cut hair but donwan to wait
so stay in home,bath,prepare..and wait 4 dear to come.
NiteZzZ..Go seri kembangan with dear coz DongBeiBei got party =D
many peoples there today..I saw Yenkuan's mother yeah..
I sms Yenkuan & told her tat her mother is in my hand..
who knows her mother is using her number tat time..
omg..lucikly her mother din check dou msg xD

DongBeiBei
Me and my DeAr
My Food =D

No comments:

Post a Comment