♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Friday, October 30, 2009

♥30.10♥ (^^) A sweet sweet night.

♥30.10♥ (^^) A sweet sweet night.

My sweet muimui.
Let her blow the candles..
Yea..Got cake eat ^^
My sweet muimui with my mummY
Funny Pic capture by MuiMui~
Mummy buy for me..
Cook by me ^^v

I wake up around 11am..fail to 'maintain' 7am wake up =(
tot to go out but I lazy..so I stay home..
Dear come to find me at nite,when he finish teaching wushu.
Mummy dabao food for me,dear dabao drinks for me :D haha
then I cook mee for my dear,Wan he to eat with me xD
we cut the cake,tat mummy bought for daddy birthday..
Mummy plan to buy a new wan for daddy when he come bac,sunday.
Dear stay in my house and play with ToiToi aftertat..
(^^) A sweet sweet night.

p/s: 老公说请我吃芒果,因为他是傻的 =D

No comments:

Post a Comment