♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥03.10♥ 2009 MoonCake FestivaL (。◕∀◕。)

♥03.10♥ 2009 MoonCake FestivaL (。◕∀◕。)

Sleep dou enuf enuf only wake up today
hehe (〃^∇^) around 1pm+ dear reach my house
I watch [古灵精探B] watch dou very ganzheung(●≧ω≦●)
after prepare all the thing then go out with my sweet dear
I wan go Yulek eat tat tasty tasty geh sushi (*^皿^*)

Me and my sweet deaR (^^)
My dear always 丑化 me (=.=)
Mr Lam (^^)
Ebi Tempura
SushisSs
Bottomless GreenTea
My Pocket money (T_T)
Eat dou full full (^∀・)=☆ and very happy
aftertat dear fetch a friend go Pudu bus stop
then dear and me go Jusco shop har
we wat also see,wat also shop
Haha (*ノ≧∀)ノ Then I suddenly realize.....
today is 03.10, mean dear and me together 7months liao
hehehe o(*0ω<*)o LongLong99 ya..
Cute hor~! (^^)
SecreT (^^)
BlueberrY cheese CaKe
Chocolate Indulgence

then go back dear's home,wait dear bath
coz will hv dinner wif dear's daddy 2nite,celebrate mooncake festival
then we go eat mum mum lor~many nice dishes (^∀^) 

My sweet dear,while waiting for the foodS

aftertat dear and me go back my home sweet home~
dear hv no choice xD haha..play lantern with me and muimui
and we take many pics.

MummY+Me+MuiMui+DeaR+sernB (^^)
We love mummY 4eva (^^)
Our first MoonCake FestivaL (^^)
Capture by Mr Lam (^^)
Can see our T-shirt? (^^)
My cuTe MuiMui (^^)
with her cute JieJie (^^)
Me+SernB+muimui (^^)
We looks like sister leh~? (^^)
TangLungSsS (^^)

Then dear wanna go home ady
coz he is so tired and hv2 wake up early tomorrow
but suddenly FarFar borned baby ミ ゚Д゚彡
really hak sei me..I dunno FarFar pregnant also!
⊙﹏⊙why suddenly baby also can born out
I langsung dunno wat to do..so dear need to help me
need to separate the ToiToi so it wouldn't kakajiaojiao
I feel so 'head big' ⊙﹏⊙∥∣° FarFar borned 6babies!!!!

My dear Busying (^^)
Sry la ToiToi...just temporary (^^)
The new born BabiesSs (^^)

after settle down ToiToi,FarFar and their family (-__-)
mummy already open mooncakes and wait for us(^人^)hehe
(*^▽^*) wa..the mooncakes really nice and tasty
and we also eat others thing
Today really have a happy MoonCake Festival.
Love my mummY and Love my deaR (^3^)


VonVon (^^)
Delicious MoonCakeS (^^)
RojaK (^^)
PomeLo (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment