♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

♥07.10♥ Muimui with her bday cakes.(^^)

♥07.10♥ Muimui with her bday cakes.(^^)
My SweetHearT (^^)

Today morning 9am got BIS tutorial..
but I wake up around 7am..
very very lack of sleep ∪﹏∪ 4am only I asleep leh..
Went to BIS class,audi so so so cold..
din listen to wat the lec say..
coz I am busying with the FA1..
keep doing the account ˇ▽ˇ coz 11am FA1 midterm

╯︿╰ then really very hungry already
cannot tahan..10.45am go buy thing eat
11am FA1 midterm..
﹀ (=‵′=) not happy..I lost 1%..cannot get full mark
aiyo..really sayang la...

After the exam,we shop around in those fashion boutique.
yeee..no nice and very expensive..
then go eat in cafe.(^-^)

Ms. Qin..looking at the menu~
Ms. ChoyTeng..looking at the menu too~
Ms. Elizabeth~
Ms. Lili~
QinQin+Lili~
QinQin+VonVon~
VonVon^^~
Black Pepper Chicken Rice~
Cincau Ice~

Then mummy come fetch me,
I accompany mummy go bank,
then go eat with mummy coz mummy not yet hv her breakfast
kelian my mummy..face green and lip white ⊙﹏⊙
we eat in Kuchai,bring mummy go 1cafe tat look like Fullhouse..
=) I just drink,mummy eat~

Simple but Nice~
mY Darling mummY with Me^^~
mY LengLui mummY ^^~
mE^^~
Grilled chicken with butter rice~
Aloe vera honey lemon~
Hot coffee~

aftertat we go fetch SernB from his school
then go back office..mummy hv job to do
I read newspaper..then feel so sleepy..
≧△≦PA on the table and asleep dy
then wake up..mummy still not yet gaodim..
so watch movie with sernB while waiting for mummy

Yea..drive-thru McFlurrY~
around 7pm+ we go oug,
eat there..I am so so so hungry ady..+﹏+

^^Like tis picha~
ShuenSern~
FooDsssss~

Then buy cake in Tat Bakery for my sweet muimui
(*^▽^*)we cut cake today because 2molo daddy got a trip
wa..the cake in Tat Bakery look very nice and tasty~!
hope to buy all and eat all.. (*>ε<*) 

Look nice rite~
BlueberrY~
Choc cheese~
Mocha leh!!~
Japanese Cookies..tis wan nice lor~

before go home,
we stop a while in Pasar malam,
mummy wan2 buy some vege~

Must drink..Mixed fruit juice~

Then reach home,
My sweet muimui cut her bday cakes.
and she blows the candles..
the face she blow those candles very very cute geh lor..
my chubby xiao muimui..(。◕∀◕。)
hope she can 健健康康,快高长大 ^^ My sweetheart muimui.

Preparing~
Picha picha~
Blowing Candles~
Cut cake~ My muimui with her presie~
Tis wan from me^^~
Aiyoyo..cute dou..~
My daddy,fixing the camera~
Tis cake hou hou sik gah!~
Cute muimui,bday girl~
Haha xD~
2LengLui~

No comments:

Post a Comment