♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Monday, October 12, 2009

♥12.10♥ BIS Presentation (>﹏<)

♥12.10♥ BIS Presentation (>﹏<)

Today is BIS presentation day..
hv to wake up earlier and go to scol earlier..
I am so so so sleepy ..but wat to do..
discuss and prepare for the presentation in library..
after gaodim all the thing only can go eat..
then only go to the classroom
55 present all the thing..yea..settled..
but really sheung slap the Kok gong gong -.-
now just need to prepare for final..


Me + ChoyTeng + HuaiQin

☆★Haih..my dear sicked..
☆★Haih..my mummy's car sicked..
can't go anywhere..stay home..
but my mummy worried I'll hungry,cook for me (*^▽^*)
●^皿^● My mummy hou sek me gah~


Cooked by my Darling MummY ~♥

Chicken Luncheon Meat
Ginger Onion Chicken
Sweet CaiBou with Egg
Steam Fish


Ohya..ToiToi and FarFar geh babies got bulu jor..
from red color..they turn black.. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment