♥YIVONLEONG TRAVEL NONSTOP =P

Saturday, October 17, 2009

♥17.10♥ Balik KampunG lor (⊙.⊙)

♥17.10♥ Balik KampunG lor (⊙.⊙)

Today, I wake up around 7am+
really very tak biasa..wake up so early..
sleepy⊙︿⊙Then 55 prepare
dear reached but still need to wait for me,
o(‧""‧)o kelian my dear also very sleepy..
when I go out,I saw he asleep in the car dy...

but wat to do..I hv to go back hometown..
(╯-╰) hou cham..So I only can meet a while..
dear bring me go eat breakfast(・∀・)
dunno why today very hungry(๑→ܫ←)Sheung eat many things..

Mine (^^)e
His (^^)

Then dear come my home,
we play ToiToi and FarFar (^^) very funny geh la.
then ask dear fetch me go find ChoyTeng,
take BIS notes,then fetch me go photostat,
then take back the notes to ChoyTeng again,
then only I go home =)

ToiToi wan2 run..haha (^^)
Aiyoyo..ToiToi cute dou.. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment